Price of Patient Records Storage in Orange County
The medical record storage associates in Orange County offer to store your patient files and boxes in our air-conditioned alarm secure facility in a bar-coded location. Storage is charged per month for each box or cubic foot of storage space used. You don't pay for unused storage space which is common in off site "public" storage arrangements.
Do you need medical file storage? The following are quotes from others like you who needed storage and contacted our members for description of services offered and quotes.
- OBTAIN A QUOTE FOR MEDICAL FILES STORAGE
- I'm looking for document storage for about 200 boxes of medical records. What is your cost/month & your retrieval fees. I appreciate your help.
- I have about 5000 patient medical charts that need storage. I have heard of services that in response to record requests will pull records, copy, bill the patient and mail records? Do you provide this service?
- New record storage service provider needed for storing medical charts 100 ft linear, 13 inches width, climate control, fire proof, personal access needed.
- We are a medical group of 6 doctors with on-site medical record storage. We need organization and documentation of existing medical records on-site. Thank you.
- firm is considering moving the 1488 boxes we currently have in storage to a new records management facility at the beginning of the new year. I am trying to get some information about pricing. Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Eileen
Price of Patient Records Storage Orange County click on this link..In other parts of the USA, click here to find Cost of Storing Charts .