Companies Who Store Medical Records in Sacramento
Sacramento California Confidential Medical Chart Storage
The companies listed below provide document storage services in Sacramento, California and the surrounding areas.
Pacific Records Management (Sacramento)4601 Beloit Dr
Sacramento, CA 95838
Sales Contact: Richard Steed
Pacific Records Management is a family owned medical chart storage business with a 150 year history of building strong and deep relationships with businesses in Sacramento, Modesto and throughout the California Central valley. We believe in the importance of understanding each client’s unique business needs. It enables us to deliver dependable service and personalized support. We understand the magnitude of protecting and managing information assets. Our expertise is supported by superior facilities, leading-edge technology and security systems; all of which are necessary for providing our clients with regulatory compliance, enhanced information security and improved business processes.
*Medical Records Storage
*Document Imaging Solutions
*Data Backup and Recovery
*Confidential Document Shredding
Our Areas Of Expertise:
Our clean and secure facility allows you to better protect your critical data. We offer bar coded technology that allows the ability to manage your inventory via the internet. We also offer same day delivery of your files to your office if needed.
We also offer document scanning services that allows you to view your documents either though the internet or on a DVD that we deliver back to you.
Our 4-hour media vault is designed to protect your critical data or back up media in a clean room environment. The temperature and humidity is monitored 24/7. The latest in security including biometric hand scanned entry system double card access and infrared digital cameras.
Our members in Sacramento are among the largest and oldest locally owned and operated Medical Records Management Companies. Some members have over 20 years of experience in the off-site storage of confidential and critical patient information storage.
- Secure File Storage
- Pick-up and Delivery Service
- On-line access to records
- Document Destruction Services
- Equipment and Media Destruction
- Records Retention Consulting
- Media vault for magnetic media storage and rotation services
- Document Imaging/Scan-On-Demand
The following are a number of inquiries we have received from medical institutions regarding medical records storage services. Do you have similar needs and are looking for solutions? If so, call a few of the members of the medical records storage association in your area now.
- We are considering looking for a storage company to store medical records. Would like some quotes/prices.
- We are a dialysis clinic,looking for a medical record storage facility in this metropolitan area. Currently we have about 15 boxes of 2x2 cuft.
- Looking for storage facility of approximately 600 sq ft.
- I am a physician and I am relocating. I need information on medical records storage for patient charts from my closing practice, cost, etc.
- four restaurants in the DC area. Each has about 30-50 banker boxes that need to be moved and stored. We would add about 12-14 more boxes once/year and some of the older information could be destroyed.
- We have a customer looking for document storage services in the DC area. Is this something you can help with? If so, please let me know and I'll forward you their contact info.