Companies Who Store Medical Records in Santa Clara
The members of the association in Santa Clara are your area's trusted name in Medical Records and Information Management Services. They are your single source for all your Records and Information Management needs. Unlike other companies in the area we focus on traditional records management services to include patient file storage and off-site data protection. Our highly trained staff of Records and Information Management professionals will help you identify, organize, maintain and access needed information and securely destroy the rest while realizing the benefits in cost savings efficiency regulatory compliance and reduced litigation risk.
San Francisco California Medical Chart Storage Companies
The companies listed below provide Medical Record Storage services for San Francisco, California and the surrounding areas.
GRM Information Management Services (SFO)41099 Boyce Road
Fremont, CA 94538-2434
Sales Contact: Bridget Olan
Send us an email for more information or a quote
GRM Information Management Services safe secure medical records storage centers advanced technology and personal attentive customer service can make your records and document management program more efficient. Companies large and small including law accounting and architecture firms banks brokerage houses non-profits and other organizations have entrusted their business-critical document management to us.--------------------------------------------
Clinics, hospitals and other medical offices have already contracted with offsite medical records storage service providers. The following are a number of ACTUAL QUOTES from medical institutions looking for storage. If you have similar needs, please contact the record storage companies near you to request proposals.
- Need a quote for storage of medical records and xrays currently stored. We currently use 855 cubic feet of storage.
- New record storage service provider needed for storing medical charts 100 ft linear, 13 inches width, climate control, fire proof, personal access needed.
- we have about 15 boxes of medical records and we were wondering if you send a cost sheet for storing our records
- We are a dialysis clinic,looking for a medical record storage facility in this metropolitan area. Currently we have about 15 boxes of 2x2 cuft.
- firm is considering moving the 1488 boxes we currently have in storage to a new records management facility at the beginning of the new year. I am trying to get some information about pricing. Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Eileen
- four restaurants in the DC area. Each has about 30-50 banker boxes that need to be moved and stored. We would add about 12-14 more boxes once/year and some of the older information could be destroyed.