Medical Record Storage in New York City
Our members of Medical Records Storage Companies of America in New York City provide business - medical records storage and ensure you are meeting compliance regulations. With scan-on-demand services, same day retrievals and 24 hour a day 7 day a week access you will be able to obtain your information whenever you need it. For secure storage of healthcare records, legal documents, data tapes and business documents look no further than our members.
Visitors to the medical chart storage association websites are asked ""What Can We Do For You"". Here are a number of their responses. Do you have similar needs and if so call a couple of the members in your area to find out what can be done for you too.
- Looking for pricing information and services for storage of approximately 2,000 patient records. Storage needed for 10 years. Relocating to South Bend, IN area in mid September
- several boxes of paper records and xrays
- Our company is looking into the storage of some documents. It is a small investment company that would need storage for about 10 large cabinet approximately (4-drawers each) in both physical and electronic form. Please quote prices for delivery, monthly storage, disposal, shredding, and retrieval of documents. Feel free to contact me if you need any more additional information.
- Hello. I will have approximately 1500 paper medical (patient) charts to store. I will need to have them copied on request, with either paper copies or pdf files sent to new clinic location.
- I am interested in a quote for medical record storage.
With the advent of more and more Electronic Medical Records including back file scanning and storage as well as full EMR or EHR systems, due diligence has to be maintained to protect the printed copy of those records. Many of the records are not needed on a daily basis at this time.
Medical Records Storage Companies Can Cost Less
The cost benefits of storing your medical records off site with one of the members of Medical Records Storage Companies of America are:
You may be able to use the chart storage area in a more efficient or profitable way. Or storing off-site may allow you to grow the practice without taking any new room for records storage.
The safety and protection expense to protect the records from fire, water damage, theft, viewing by non-authorized personnel, etc are all the responsibility of the professional Medical Records Storage Company.