Our members in Sacramento are among the largest and oldest locally owned and operated Medical Records Management Companies. Some members have over 20 years of experience in the off-site storage of confidential and critical patient information storage.
- Secure File Storage
- Pick-up and Delivery Service
- On-line access to records
- Document Destruction Services
- Equipment and Media Destruction
- Records Retention Consulting
- Media vault for magnetic media storage and rotation services
- Document Imaging/Scan-On-Demand
The following are a number of inquiries we have received from medical institutions regarding medical records storage services. Do you have similar needs and are looking for solutions? If so, call a few of the members of the medical records storage association in your area now.
- We are considering looking for a storage company to store medical records. Would like some quotes/prices.
- We are a dialysis clinic,looking for a medical record storage facility in this metropolitan area. Currently we have about 15 boxes of 2x2 cuft.
- Looking for storage facility of approximately 600 sq ft.
- I am a physician and I am relocating. I need information on medical records storage for patient charts from my closing practice, cost, etc.
- four restaurants in the DC area. Each has about 30-50 banker boxes that need to be moved and stored. We would add about 12-14 more boxes once/year and some of the older information could be destroyed.
- We have a customer looking for document storage services in the DC area. Is this something you can help with? If so, please let me know and I'll forward you their contact info.