Cost of Storing Medical Charts in San Francisco
Our associates in San Francisco are full service sources of patient records management including an expertise in :
*Document Imaging Solutions
*Data Backup and Recovery
* (Most members also provide Confidential Document Shredding. Our clean and secure facility allows you to better protect your critical patient data. We offer bar coded know how that allows the ability to manage your inventory via the internet.
Visitors to our medical records offsite storage association websites are asked ""What Can We Do For You"". Here are a number of their responses. Do you have similar needs? If so, please call a couple of the members to find the solutions you require including how much does it cost to store charts.
- Interested in old medical record scanning and digital storage to use with new EMR that we will be implementing late 2009. Cost. Set up. etc.
- I have about 5000 patient medical charts that need storage. I have heard of services that in response to record requests will pull records, copy, bill the patient and mail records? Do you provide this service?
- I am looking for a vendor quote for storage and scanning of medical records. I would like to know the costs of storage, retrieval, scanning, data back up, electronic storage, purging and delivery for your company. I am in the process of potentially switching vendors and I would like to see a comparison of costs.
- we have about 15 boxes of medical records and we were wondering if you send a cost sheet for storing our records
- I am looking for a place to store files. Could you please send your intro brochures to:
- Need price of long-term paper record retention storage.