Companies Who Store Medical Records in Winston-Salem
Your off-site patient records management solution provider in Winston-Salem offers:
- State-of-the-art bar-coding inventory control system with online web access
- Fast and efficient door-to-door delivery of patient records, including scan-on-demand
- Limit access to authorized individuals with full audit trail of your records
- Comply with records regulatory requirements
- Secure offsite storage facility with motion alarms & cameras
- Concentrate on your core business competencies
Contact us for a No Cost No Risk Client Needs Assessment
The following are a number of inquiries we have received from medical institutions regarding medical records storage services. Do you have similar needs and are looking for solutions? If so, call a few of the members of the medical records storage association in your area now.
- We have approximately 25-30 medical record boxes that need stored in a secure controlled environment.
- I am interested in storage for medical records - thank you
- We are looking to store files from about 2008 and prior ( Bank binders, AP files, monthly closing binders etc).I'm not sure how many boxes we would need, maybe about 10-20? We would only need to access them 1-2X per year at most. Please let me know if you could give some sort of estimate/explanation how it would work
- need pricing & options info for offsite file storage.
- We are looking for a local company we can send our documents to store. We also want to know if you can pickup, which is where the power plant is located. We are looking at starting this service the beginning of next year.
- Small law firm. Interested in information regarding services and prices for online electronic records backup for trust accounts